domingo, 31 de enero de 2016

Writting 3: Opinion essay


Option 3: It is better to save your money for some time in the future


We don't know if in the future we will won the same money than now, we won't known our incomes we can't know the future, for this reason, from my pont of view it's better to save our money, because the future is uncertain.

Firstly, if I lose my work, the Government only will pay for two years; for this reason it's better that I save money for the future.

Secondly, when I get retired my work because I'm old enough, I don't know if the Government will guarantee my pension. A pension fund is a good idea; however, people shouldn't put their money in a bank because they don't know if the Government is capable to keep they pension; this uncertain is unfair for the people. Furthermore, some people can't afford a pension fund.

To sum up, it's better to save your money for some time in the future if you want to live quietly.

Pau Silveria 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario